The following are the events we organized so far as a way to spread NVC in Ghana and beyond.
- Training Workshop: Training of Trainer Workshop on Nonviolent Communication for youth leaders, Tamale, Ghana (28th February to 1st March, 2019) for 12 participants, which was funded by Compassionate Communication Center of Ohio, Columbus, USA.
- Training Workshop: Nonviolent Communication Training: Discovering the Beauty of Our Humanity, Tamale, Ghana (15-18 April, 2019) with 35 participants, funded by Rosa Luxemburg Foundation, West African Office, Senegal.
- Training Workshop: Nonviolent Communication Training: Discovery the Beauty of Humanity, Tolon, Ghana (May 2, 2019) with 30 participants funded by National Service Secretariat, Tolon, Ghana.
- Training Workshop: Nonviolent Communication, NVC for Peace, Abidjan, Ivory Coast (13-18 May, 2019) with 30 participants, funded by Rosa Luxemburg Foundation, West African Office, Senegal.
- Peace Summit: NVC-Ghana Network featured as a guest speaker at a Peace Summit to talk about Nonviolent Communication and Peace Building, organized by National Service Personnel Association (NASPA), Tolon Kunbungu District, Northern region of Ghana (31st July, 2019).
- Training Workshop: International Youth Day Celebration Workshop with a theme: “Building and Sustaining a Culture of Peace in the School Community” (12th August, 2019) with 70 students, funded by Arche Noah Stiftung, Germany.
- Radio Program: Awareness Creation on Nonviolent Communication, Might Fm, Ghana (14TH September, 2019). A lot were discussed about Nonviolent Communication; sensitizing the general public on the need to apply this communication tool to our families and schools, contribute to our peaceful coexistence.
- Cleanup Exercise & Tree planting: International Day of Peace Celebration Cleanup exercise, Tree planting and a Donation at the Little Way R/C Junior High School with a theme: “Climate Action for Peace” (21st September, 2019), engaging 130 students in the exercises. Funded by Arche Noah Stiftung, Germany.
- Training Workshop: International Day of Non-violence Workshop with a theme: “Youth at the Centre of Conflict Resolution” (2nd October, 2019) with 30 students and funded by Arche Noah Stiftung, Germany.
- Inauguration Ceremony and Peace Summit: Theme for the event was promoting peace and the role of Nonviolent Communication (NVC) members. Date was 28th November, 2020 at the Aliu Mahama Sports Stadium.